Working with Trauma
Sorry, this workshop is now full and booking is closed.
A full-day workshop – Saturday 7th June 2014
(9.30am – 5.00pm), Cost £50
Please note the updated date for delivery of this workshop. The initial date (10th May) had to be altered because of a problem with the venue.
Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2QQ
This course will cover:
- Understanding Trauma
- Identifying and appreciating the Symptoms & Impacts of Trauma
- Outlining the Trauma Recovery Processes
- Useful Theoretical Frameworks:
- Including: Rothschild, O’Hanlon, Poole-Heller, Scaer, Ogden, Levine, Gerhardt
- Landmarks and Resources for Effective Trauma Work
- Self-Care for practitioners working with Trauma
There are a limited number of places on this workshop.
To apply for a place on this workshop please fill in the Trauma Booking Form
For any further information please contact us
Target Audience: Counsellors, psychotherapists, health professionals, carers, individuals who have experienced trauma and anyone with an interest in this area.
Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed it can be cancelled before one month of the workshop date for a full refund. Cancellations of 2-4 weeks notice will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations within two weeks will not be refunded.