Working with Body-Centred Mindfulness in Psychotherapy and Counselling
This course covers:
- Understanding Body-Centred Mindfulness
- Techniques for working with Body-Mindfulness in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Hakomi Body-Mindfulness / Sensorimotor Therapy / Somatic Experiencing
- Experiential Sessions
- Seeing Body-Mindfulness in operation
- Learning to use the skills and techniques
For any further information please contact us
Target Audience: counsellors, psychotherapists, health professionals, carers, and anyone with an interest in this area.
Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed it can be cancelled before one month of the workshop date for a full refund. Cancellations of 2-4 weeks notice will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations within two weeks will not be refunded.
Body-Centred Mindfulness: giving time to the exploration of who we are and how we relate to these many worlds both external and internal.
- turning our attention inside;
- slowing down
- to access information via body sensations.